About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fox On The Run



I went running tonight at the Metrodome! It was awesome. But I didn't know where to park, so I foolishly parked many blocks away in a pay lot instead of 30 feet from the door in the (tonight only) free lot. And it was -25 degree windchill, which ripped quite efficiently through my running tights and sweatshirt. Also, next time I will wear shorts and a singlet for running, as it was sweltering inside from the generated body heat and the pumped-in regular heat. It must have been 80 degrees in there. I was sweating like a fiend. But it was a good run, and it felt amazing to get my feet back under me again after 4 months of no running at all. I never feel more like myself as I do when I'm running. It's too bad there's no way for anyone else to experience that core, true me.

No comments:

Post a Comment