About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post-Run Bliss



I went to the Eden Prairie Community Center to use the fitness center. I ran 3.5 miles, hard, and then walked for 5 minutes. Then myriad free weights, stretching, and crunches. It was a really good time and I felt great afterward. $8 per visit for residents who aren't members. A membership is $34 for one resident adult, and I just don't think I'll be using it enough to justify that. Besides, once spring hits, I'll be back on the trails.

Also, I know I've been really spotty with daily photo postings; taking a photo every single day, even when nothing of note happened, was stressing me out. So, while I'll still endeavor to take a photo daily, don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! I can't imagine running in that weather, but who knows? Maybe you're doing it indoors. I do respect you for working out and keeping in shape--my overseas caprices have not been favorable to my physique.

    ReplyDelete