About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Working Girl. (No, Not That Kind.)



Been sparse with the daily photos lately, and if it matters to you, I apologize. But there's been a lot going on and I often forget to snap a photo. Here I am on my second day at my new job at FFG. I'm in my office, at my desk. My office is a large room, empty except for my desk, chair, and stuff. Oh, and there's a second chair for another person (usually Bryan) to sit upon while he shows me how to do things. I love it. I have a door! I can close it! It's so great. There's a large window in my office, too, but it looks into the warehouse and so the blinds are always down over it. It still feels more open just to have the frame and blinds visible, though. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment