About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bazaar Behavior



I bought Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar for my DSi and I can't stop playing it. I loved the Harvest Moon game for the Gamecube and used to stay up all night long playing it back in 2005. Granted, I was manic and didn't sleep or eat much in the first place, so it was a good fit. But I haven't seen a HM game since that one that I thought had a decent plot and graphics. This one has both, and it's quite addicting. As usual, you're a farmer who has to farm crops, care for animals and get their milk/eggs/wool, and make money, all while developing relationships with townsfolk and deciding which of your 5 suitors to marry. It's a long-play game, which I like. It seems like they've made this one a titch more like Animal Crossing, adding things like fishing and the ability to paint your farm's sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment