About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OMG SO EXCITED GUYS LOOK HOW EXCITED!



Can you tell I'm excited? Can you? That's because I GOT THE JOB! Yes, the one that I interviewed for this afternoon! It's at Fantasy Flight Games. I'm a sales associate for the hobby market division. Full-time, salaried position which involves traveling to conventions and trade shows, as well as case management of distribution clients. I am well-suited to it and I really think I'm going to excel at it.

They called me 2.5 hours after the interview ended and offered me the position. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! I am so goddamned excited. It's just the best feeling ever. I'm not looking forward to the awkwardness of putting in my resignation at Marbles tomorrow, though. I sincerely hope my manager is understanding and doesn't try to make me feel guilty or anything. I think he's a bigger man than that.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats, that's really awesome and exciting! And it really seems a natural fit for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job! It really does seem like it will be a more appropriate position than the drudgery at Marbles. Hope they're kind to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, both of you! I really think I'm going to excel at this. I'm so very keen to start!

    ReplyDelete