About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jayne and Torsten; A Goodbye



Today was both a good and horrible day. Nick and I got to see Jayne and her little fella Torsten. He's all zonked out in my arms in the daily photo. He's the cutest guy, and we had a really nice time.

Then I had to go with my family to the vet to put our family dog, Chile, to sleep. He was twelve years old, he had stage four lymphoma, and it was time to let him go with dignity. But it still broke my fucking heart.


R.I.P sweetiedog.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like maybe you just finished breast-feeding the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH, I know! I couldn't get the angle any better, though. I took the picture 3 times but without disturbing/waking him up, every shot looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry to hear about your loss. I remember Chile as a sweet dog. Better place now, and all that.

    ReplyDelete