About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kitty Glitter; Prairie Pub House



Riley and I went with our mom to Mystic Lake today, which was a rocking good time. We played a few cool new slots, Kitty Glitter being our favorite. Its reels featured headshots of various types of house cats and diamonds. Yup. I, of course, lost all my money (half of which went Kitty Glitter) but my mom, of course, won big.

Mom and I went to Prairie Pub House afterward for wine and gastropub deliciousness. While I don't think I'd return to the PPH anytime soon, it was still a decent meal and excellent company.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had luck at the slots. When I went to Vegas, it was more enticing to gamble with my arteries than my money, and the only tables I sat at were covered with food.

    ReplyDelete