About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well, As Long As We're Stopped...



Traffic was pretty dumb both on the way to Qwest at noon and back from Jordan's house at 3:30pm. Lots of cars, lots of stoppage. At one point on the way home, we'd been stopped for a solid minute, so I figured why not snap my daily photo right then and there? And so I did.

I thought I was conveying my frustration at the traffic with my face, but I now realize my expression is more "So, here we are" uncomfortable first date than "Can you fucking believe traffic is this bad at 3:30pm on a Thursday??" Perhaps that's my problem all over: I think I'm conveying utter frustration and everyone else sees an uncomfortable deer on a date, nervously sipping a gin and making small talk. I'll have to aim to grimace more often.

1 comment:

  1. Your cute bangs obscure your eyebrows, and maybe much of your expression hinges upon your eyebrows. Try showing fangs or making your neck-tendons stand out, maybe?

    ReplyDelete