About Me

My photo
80% legs, 100% trouble.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Twenty-Three Skidoo



My friend Martin had a themed birthday party this year. The theme was Drunk History, and if you're unfamiliar with the idea, you should really click that link. Anyway, my friend Worm posted that he had a great costume idea, but needed a female counterpart to really make the costume work. He added it was appallingly inappropriate. So of course, I said I was in.

He went as Fatty Arbuckle; I went as the girl Fatty Arbuckle allegedly raped to death, Virginia Rappe. I don't look anything like her, and I had 12 hours notice of the costume, so I had to improvise with my 30s-ish dress, lots of eye makeup, and a cloche-like hat from Target. I think I look hilarious, but I'm told I looked cute. You make the call.

I'm post-dating this to keep up the dates on each picture. Also, I took a photo of myself with Hot Pocket on 1/20, but I deleted it accidentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment